Making Marketing Simple for Community Banks
The goal of Streamline Marketing Group is exactly that. To make it simple for banks to do effective marketing and differentiating themselves from the competition. In a time of narrowing bank margins and the increasing need for efficiency, the need for streamlining is more important than ever.
As a specialist in serving community banks, Streamline Marketing makes it easy for you since you don’t have to waste time educating your design agency about the ins and outs of banking. But we are more than an ad agency. We are a full-service marketing company.
We will keep you up with the latest banking and marketing trends. We will keep an eye on ever changing consumer needs and media consumption habits. We can tell you what is working, and what is not, at other banks to improve your efficiency. We help identify opportunities for your bank to make it different from the rest. And we give you programs to address the three main components of bank marketing:
1) Expansion (increase share of wallet with current customers)
2) Retention (keeping your existing base of customers)
3) Acquisition (going after new prospects)
But most importantly, Streamline Marketing listens to you. Contact us to get started “streamlining” your marketing!
Expertise you can rely on
As a specialist in serving community banks, Jay Peterson would like to offer his 30+ years of bank marketing experience (over that time period serving on the marketing committees for over 45 community banks) to your marketing team.
Jay was a double major in marketing and management at Minnesota’s Moorhead State University, as well as a graduate of the School of Bank Marketing in Boulder, Colorado. Streamline has also assembled specialists to provide backup support. Jay also served on the ABA Marketing Network’s Board of Directors for several years.
In 2014, Jay received the True Star Award, given to a handful of business professionals in the suburban metro area. In the past he has also won “Best of” awards for bank marketing as well.
Responsive Services for Banks
For a simple monthly fee you would have Streamline Marketing as part of your marketing committee, delivering the following services:
- Brand management and new logo/identity systems
- All Advertising (print and web)
- Customer retention (loyalty programs and reducing attrition)
- Customer acquisition programs (direct mail)
- Commercial call program development
- Cross-sell systems
- Signage systems for peak efficiency
- Product development
- Branch openings (like your new remodeling coming up)
- Brochures and sales material
- Statement stuffers
- Business Chamber inserts
- Newsletters (print and email)
- Marketing planning
- Custom staff photography
- Testimonial photography and feature writing
- Basic market research
- Website review & Social Media consulting
- And more